I’ve seen this one doing the rounds, most recently on Louisa’s Blog which spurred me into action before summer is truly over (written as I look out on soggy grey skies…).
1. What’s your favourite thing about summer?
Sunny days at the coast with the smell of the sea, blue skies and a refreshing breeze. That and sitting outside with a good book in the garden.
3. Is there a location you prefer to go to in summer?
I want to say Cornwall as it’s so beautiful in the sunshine but it has to be outside of season and away from the crowds. Other than that just being outside in the garden is perfection on a summery day.
4. Favourite make up look for summer?
I don’t like to wear that much make up in summer so keep it natural, beachy and a bit of shimmer on the eyes.
5. Dresses or skirts?
Skirts (although I prefer shorts over both in the summer).
6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for summer?
This summer mostly up as it’s been far too hot to have my in-need-of-a-cut hair down.
8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
In summer, neither for me but bold lips are more summery than smoky eyes.
9. Favourite perfume for summer?
I tend to wear the same all year round!
10. Last but not least, favourite music for summer?
I’m not normally a pop kind of person but I love the radio on in the car in the summer and always Radio1.
Anyone else who wants to take part- feel free to tag on from here!
P.S. Louisa, you’re not the last person to complete this!