- Seeing a tube train being taken on the back of a lorry, southbound on the M3- was it going to the beach?!
- Finding out that some friends have finally exchanged contracts on their house after having an offer first accepted in July.
- Nachos and NFL Sunday- standard practice here these days.
- Our team having a very busy workload and resulting in my manager making us all toasted teacakes with plenty of butter. And then setting off the building’s fire alarm by burning them, oops.
- Having an actual lunch break and meeting my Mum for a coffee.
- Being taken away for a surprise 2 nights away. Thanks Chris.
- An amazing jazz quintet playing in Winchester High Street- perfection.
- Drinking a very festive gingerbread latte whilst listening to said jazz quartet.
- I know I said it last week, but I am still in love with the beautiful sunsets at the moment.
- How happy my goldfish are to see me in the morning. I know they just want feeding but their little faces make me smile.
What has been the highlight of your week?