This is something I’ve been thinking about adding as a blog feature for a while- a weekly round up of things that made me smile over the past 7 days. Here’s this week’s edit:
- Catching up with friends in London- chatting and consuming cocktails
- Seeing big groups of Brent Geese in Gosport- they’ve arrived, Winter is here!
- Making Guy Fawkes cake- see the recipe here.
- My weekly badminton session with people from work (finally feeling I’ve improved!)
- Watching gulls being swept away in the strong winds.
- Standing right on the sea front in strong wind and a bit of drizzle- made me feel alive.
- A very indulgent Sunday lunch. Preview here but full details to follow!
- Chilling out in the dark evenings with an autumnal candle burning.
- This didn’t strictly make me smile, but this article on the ‘lost generation’ is fantastic.
- Hearing that my sister has bought me an animal themed Chrismas decoration from Germany- buying comedy decorations is a bit of a tradition. I’ll enjoy shopping for one for her in return!
So, look out for these posts more regularly.